In addition to the definitions included in the Conditions, the following definitions will apply to the Contract in respect of WiFi4all products:
- “WiFi4all Network” means our communications network used to provide the Service from the Site to the Internet or, if applicable, the Customer Network.
- “Customer Network” means your communications network including your LAN and any intranet services.
- “Helpdesk” means our contact point for fault reporting and service support.
- “Internet” means the global data network comprising interconnected networks using the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- “IP” means Internet Protocol.
- “LAN” means local area network.
- “URL” means a uniform resource locator.
2.- Service Description
- WiFi4all is a wireless data service using radio frequency to access a Site. Fixed line connections from the Site connect the Customer to the WiFi4all Network and subsequently on to the Internet.
- The Service includes connection to the WiFi4all Network and if required the Internet but does not include a connection from the WiFi4all Network to any Customer Network or any services once you are connected to the Internet. Access to the Service and the Internet is provided under a number of different access products, which can be bought by you on the WiFi4all Web Page.
- When you are located within the radio frequency coverage area of a Site you may connect to the Service using your computing equipment, and when applicable, by using a login name and password. From time to time WiFi4all may seek to restrict access to or respond to a request from a WiFi4all Partner to restrict access to a limited a number of websites at a WiFi4all Site. The implementation of any restricted access to a website will be at WiFi4all’s sole discretion.
- The Service is dependent on the suitability of your computing equipment and, if applicable, the Customer Network. Your computing equipment or the Customer Network is not provided as part of this Service.
- Due to the nature of the Service you acknowledge and accept that we do not guarantee the security of the Service against unlawful access or use. You should also ensure adequate internal security policies are implemented to stop unlawful access to or use of the Service.
3.- Delivery of the Service Provisioning
- Depending on the access product bought by you, we may provide you with login names and passwords or PIN codes to use the Service.
- We provide a list of Sites offering availability of the Service published at the WiFi4all Web Page.
- Sometimes, when using your internet service, you may receive an ‘error message’. For example, this can happen if you incorrectly type an address into the browser address bar or try to use a hyperlink or URL that is broken. In those types of circumstances, we may return results which we think are relevant or helpful to find what you are looking for. We will assume we have your permission to do this if you continue to use the service.
- We will provide a Helpdesk for the reporting of faults in the Service. The hours of availability of the Helpdesk will be from 9am to 5pm on regular local banking days or such other hours as are published at the WiFi4all web page. Upon initial fault diagnosis by us, those faults that, in our opinion, are not attributable to the Service will be referred back to the person who reported the fault.
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Service meets an acceptable service standard but no specific guarantees of service standards are offered in respect of the Service. In particular we offer no guarantee or warranty for the performance of the radio signal, the Internet or the Customer Network.
4.- Customer Responsibilities
- You are responsible at your own expense for having suitable computing equipment such as laptop or pocket personal computers with wireless LAN and associated software and configurations for use with the Service.
- You are responsible for the security and proper use of all login names and passwords used in connection with the Service (including changing passwords on a regular basis) and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, secure, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people. You agree that some software or equipment will not work with the Service and that it is your responsibility to ensure that it uses equipment and software which is compatible with the Service.
- You must immediately inform us if there is any reason to believe that a login name or password has or is likely to become known to someone not authorised to use it or is being or is likely to be used in a manner not authorised by us.
- We reserve the right to suspend login names and password access to the Service if at any time we consider that there is or is likely to be a breach of security.
- We reserve the right (at our sole discretion) to require you to change any or all of the passwords used by you in connection with the Service.
- You must immediately inform us of any changes to the information you supplied when registering for the Service.
- The Service does not prevent you implementing additional security e.g. firewalls on your equipment or networks.
5.- The Service must not be used
- The Service must not be used: to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any information or material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; to send or provide or receive unsolicited advertising or promotional material; other than in accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy, the acceptable use policies of any connected networks and the Internet standards; or
- If you or anyone else, with or without your knowledge or approval, uses the Service: in contravention of paragraph 5.1 of this Service Schedule; or in any way which, in our opinion, is, or is likely to be, detrimental to the provision of the Service to you or any other customer and fails to take corrective action within a reasonable period of receiving notice from us, we may treat this as a material breach of the Contract that cannot be remedied for the purposes of paragraph 16 of the Conditions.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over the information transmitted via the Service and that we do not examine the use to which customers put the Service or the nature of the information they are sending or receiving. We exclude all liability of any kind in relation to such information and use.
- The Service and any associated software that we provide are intended for your own use only. You must not re-sell, transfer, assign or sub-licence the Service (or any part of it) or the associated software to anyone else.
- Subject to paragraph 12 of the Conditions, we are not liable to you either in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications or Internet services (including internet registration authorities) or for faults in or failures of their equipment.
- “User” means individual users registered by you for the Service.
2.- Charges for the WiFi4all Subscription Service
Charges for the Service
- The charges for the Service will be as specified on the Order Form and are: on a per User basis; either for unlimited access or for time based Service charges per calendar month; and invoiced monthly in advance.
Any additional time based Service charges (including voice calls) require to be prepaid.
- Unless the Operational Service Date occurs on the 1st day of the calendar month, the charges described in 3.1 and any inclusive usage per month described in 3.1(b) will be pro-rated.
- If you terminate the Contract (or User accounts) under paragraph 15 of the Conditions, or if we terminate for your breach under paragraph 16, before the end of the Minimum Period, you shall pay us an amount set out in the table below.
3.- Charges for the WiFi4all Voucher Service
Charges for the Service using credit or debit card
- You must pay in advance via credit card or debit card, or by the purchase of a voucher from an authorised WiFi4all reseller, the charges for the WiFi4all Service option selected and this forms part of the Contract.